On June 16, I put on my bravery cap and went and got my first tattoo. I have known for a while that I wanted a tattoo, figured out where I wanted it, then when I was in Biloxi in May, I found what I wanted. In the form of a t-shirt at the Hard Rock Cafe Biloxi. I bought the t-shirt, took it to the tattoo artist, and here is the end result:
I am in LOVE with my tattoos, they are so much better than I had imagined! The pain was definitely worth it, and believe me, there was pain! Actually the pain wasn't as bad as I had imagined, once I got used to the feeling. And I actually had to ask Sean to stop a couple times so I could laugh.
Here are some more pics of the process:

checking the stencils, making sure they look even...
Let the pain begin!!!
Sean looks a little too happy to be inflicting pain on me, lol!!!

The finished product, up close & personal:
No comments:
Post a Comment