Life is busy these days. I have definitely been keeping up with my training runs, I just haven't been sharing them with you!
Saturday was another 8 miler and I must admit, it was much better than my last 8 miler. We had a bootcamp workout on Saturday morning and had decided ahead of time that we would take a trip down to the Chattahochee River to run the same 8 mile course we ran a couple weeks ago. I was dreading the run only because the last 8 mile run was still painfully fresh in my mind. It was a good 8 miles this time, a little slower than I would have liked, but its logging the miles that is important. I completed the run in around 87 minutes (average 10:52 pace). After the run we went a grabbed smoothies from Smoothie King. I hadn't had one of those in a while and although it was cold outside, it was a much welcomed treat!
I am still really excited about my training and am still having good weekday runs. Having a good Saturday run definitely helps to boost my morale for my training.
Officially 5 more weeks until the ING Half Marathon. 13.1 Here I come!!!
teetering
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment