Sunday, January 11, 2009

2008 National Champions!!!

Florida Gators are 2008 National Champions!!! (I know you didn't think I forgot to blog about my Gators) It just took me a couple days PLUS it has taken me this long to come down from my college football high!!!


The night was full of ups and downs for both teams. In the end Florida prevailed! Tebow got his first ever unsportsman-like conduct personal foul for doing the Gator Chomp to Oklahomas Harris. I LOVED IT!!! It is very unlike Tebow, but it sealed the game.Congratulations boys, another one for the books - it feels SO GOOD!!!


AND, I just read on tbo.com that Tebow announced he will be back to play for the Gators for his senior season! I am SO excited, that completely made my weekend! I was hoping he would be smart and complete his last year as a Gator. Now he needs to convince Harvin & Spikes to do the same! Look out 2009!

Me and all of my Gator cuteness! Love my new Gator shirt I got for Christmas:

No comments:

Post a Comment