
I spent an entire week in Florida with my family for Thanksgiving this year. This meant that I got to see a lot of my friends and family. I got to spend an entire two days with Hannah! She is a bucket of fun these days. She is 17 months and is a full fledged walker, and runner sometimes! She is a very happy little girl, she kills me with her laugh. I am really truly blessed to have such a beautiful niece! I just wish she would slow down on the growing. It really hits home everytime I see her and she has grown so much. That is one of the biggest downsides to living in GA. I miss my girl!!!

I also got to spend two days with LeAnn and Jaylene. Jaylene is a total camera ham! She is adorable AND she knows it :0) She will be two in about a week and she is growing up WAY to fast as well. It is really hard to believe that she is almost 2!!!! She is talking very well these days and is a ton of fun to play with! I am very blessed to have such a beautiful and energetic God-Daughter. I miss you guys & love you SOOO much!
I also got to spend a lot of time with my parents and brothers. I went and stayed with Rob on Friday night and we got to do some brother-sister bonding/catching up. On Saturday the family was over to watch the Gators mop up FSU!!! Go Gators! We drank some beer, cooked out on the grill and screamed for our Gators.
Overall it was a really great holiday and I cannot wait to go back for Christmas!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you had a blessed holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment