I have been attending church at Mount Paran Church of God since last September. I had not joined the church because I was planning on moving and wasn't sure where my move would take me. Well as God would have it, I ended up moving only 5 minutes further from church than I was before. I really love the church and was really glad when Amanda & I found our townhome so close. The church community is incredible and I knew if I stayed close to the church I was going to become a member.
I attended the new member orientation last Sunday (14Dec2008) and officially became a member. I thoroughly enjoy the church and the messages that Dr. Cooper delivers every Sunday. Becoming a member and actually knowing that I now have a church home is a great feeling. I know God is going to use me however He sees fit to advance His kingdom and I cannot wait to experience the life God has in store for me.
You can visit the church website here: www.mtparan.org
teetering
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment