Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A Wedding

Thanksgiving took a different (but good) twist for me this year. I was in my cousin’s wedding on Turkey Day! It was unusual (well apparently not too unusual, as there were 3 weddings on the ship that day) not only because it was on a holiday, but it was also on a cruise ship. I had never been on a cruise ship, much less in a wedding on one. It was a blast!


We drove down to Ft Lauderdale on Wednesday and stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino that night. We got up bright and early on Thursday morning to get ready for the wedding. I was amazed at the cruise ship; it was like a floating city! Once I got on the ship I was really bummed that I wasn’t going on the cruise. The wedding was beautiful and went off without any disasters! Unfortunately, my family and I had to leave the ship so the rest of them could go to Cozumel!!!


Congratulations Kasey & Cory! Welcome to the family Kasey!

No comments:

Post a Comment