Saturday was by far the highlight of my college football season! The gators played a tough game against Alabama and they came out on top in the end. That was probably the most nerve racking game I have watched all season (I missed the Ole Miss game, lol!) I was watching the game while getting ready for my company Christmas party, so thankfully my full attention was not on the game. I started out feeling good about our "A team" showing up, but quickly began to get nervous when Alabama took the lead for the first time. Those nerves did not get any better until the interception in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes to go. I LOVE my Gators, but MAN did that game make me nervous. Nonetheless it is on to Miami on January 8th to take on Okahoma!
Way to go boys! GO GATORS!!!
teetering
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment