
My parents have had season tickets to the Gator games for a long time, and I usually try to make it to a few games each year. Ever since moving to Atlanta I have found it harder and harder to make it down for the games. I was really bummed because I thought I was not going to make it to G-ville for a game this season. Well, as luck would have it, I found myself driving through G-ville on Saturday the 22nd, when the Gators were playing Citadel. I was on my way to Tampa for the Thanksgiving holidays. My brother was also driving down from Charlotte and called me to see if I would want to stop for the game. Is he CRAZY, of course I would!!! So I met my bro in G-ville, we bought tickets from a fellow Gator, and then stopped at
The Swamp (THE place to go before any Gator Football Game) and had a few beers before heading to the stadium.

Our seats were awesome! We were in the south end zone on the goal line, about 30 rows up from the field!! It was Mr. Two-Bits last game; he is officially retiring (never fear, Albert will be carrying on the two-bits tradition)! And it was the last home game of the season! We won (of course) 70-19, and posted more than 700 total yards, AMAZING!! The game was AWESOME and I am SOOO glad I got to see my boys play (in person) this season!
On the way out of the stadium I stopped to take a picture with a gator statue. This statue was put at the stadium a couple of seasons ago and I have wanted to take a picture with it since I first noticed it. I finally got my picture! The perfect ending to the perfect game! The only thing that would have made my day better is if I would have actually got to meet Tim Tebow, lol!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment